Monday, December 10, 2012

D.O.H.- Jeet Kune Doh (the album)

Yo, I gotta send a extravagant salute to my mans D.O.H. (Dollahz Ova Hoes) on his new album Jeet Kune Doh!!!! The album is named after Bruce Lee's fighting style and a matter of fact the majority of the album's production is based on samples from old Bruce Lee flicks!!!! The whole albums is some pure illery, b/u/t my favorite joint is probably "Kato" and "Big Boss"...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!! Of course I'm also partial to "Extraordinary" because I produced it, and it features Father Jah and Donnie McFly gettin down JACK!!! lol!!! For those unfamiliar wid where u heard the brother Doh's voice, it might have been on the third verse of "And Ya Know That" produced by D.R.U.G.S.....a matter fact I'll post that link as well!!!! DIGGUMZ!!!! If u like the album then rock wid it and cop a set your own price DL!!!!- fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment