Saturday, December 29, 2012

Geto Boys Coming To Kentucky!

Yooooooo...What the gurrglenomics? Remember where u heard it first, by popular demand the Geto Boys will be in Louisville March 2nd performing all the classics that got mad nigguhz stomped out in the 90's at House Parties, Robbens Roost, Broadway Roller Rink, and various other Guntucky landmarks!!!! WORD!!! So u know I gotta promote and go hard at that joint because alot of them knuckle hedz and genuine old school damn fools are my core audience and I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY!!!! The history on the GB in Louisville is stupid rich, down to the fact that the ONLY radio station in the ENTIRE COUNTRY that they shouted out on the "We Can't Be Stopped" was WLOU which is a AM radio station here in Louisville that played so called "urban" music. DIGGUMZ!!!! Plus the fact that one of the first shows outside of that TX area by the Geto Boys was actually at Broadway Roller Rink (R.I.P.)!!!! Well anyways check the technology, AND I need to do a song wid Willie D while he's in town (Bigaveli get at me!!!!)- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment