Thursday, December 13, 2012

Criminal Manne ft. Don Trip - Pole In The Studio

Yeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!! I told u that my Hip Hop tastes can be diverse at times my ninga!!! I been peepin Criminal Manne since he was on the Back to the Playaz Ball album with my homie Kingpin Skinny Pimp out of Memphis. Yes, I'm Wu affiliated now b/u/t/ I'm still up on my RAW down south shiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Don't forget I was also a contributor on MTV 2's "Dirty States of America" documentary fool!!!!! For those that don't know MEMPHIS NOT ATLANTA invented "crunk music" my ninga, and the Memphis brand of crunk music was always more gangsta and less commercial than his lil cousin in ATL!!!! Well anywayz I probably really started peepin' Crim when he did the album wid the homie Pastor Troy. Also he was the first cat fuckin wid producer Lil Lody who's now workin wid Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Diddy, Yo Gotti and others. Dude got that straight trap shit b/u/t he been true to spittin that shit wid no cut!!!! Don Trip's verse is mad clever and he probably steals the show b/u/t either way they made me think about puttin a stripper pole in my studio!!!! MOST my KY why ningas ain't hip to Mr. Manne from the Project Playaz, so let me turn u on!!!! Check the gurrgulationz!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment