Monday, December 24, 2012

Father Jah and Shon D. - D.R.U.G.S. Dedication (Freestyle)

What's the gurrglinz my ninga? Here's a Extra FLY freestyle from Fatherama and the brother Dillz freakin the white chick Iggy Azalea's DRUGS track. She's actually nice.....b/u/t does she have a producer named DRUGS? Fuck outta here my ninga there's only ONE D.R.U.G.S Beats and that's my homie DIGGUMZ!!!! WORD!!! I'm for sure you've heard his work for 50 Cent, Ludacris, Father Jah, Donnie McFly, Young Dro, The 5ive, Big Boi, Homeboy Sandman, Mike Flo, and THE FUCKIN LIST GOES ON FOOL!!!! Yep!!!!! So straight like that let's clear up any illusions and confunsions because SHIT it confused me lol!!!! So check the technology dedicated to MY NIGGUH D.R.U.G.S. Beats!!!! Happy Buy Ya Kids Some Toys Day my ninga.....cee I just speak it and keep it OFFICIAL!!!!- fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment