Friday, December 28, 2012

Smoke (of Field Mob) – K.A.N.G. [Mixtape]

First off FREE my comrade Shawn Jay (period) of Field Mob who is one of the realest you can ever collab wid in this slime ball game!!!! One of my brothers who truly fux wid underground nigguhz!!! He really had me and my young bredren Dirtyest Moneyest (then known as P-Dirty) in the lab doin guest appearances for F/R/E/E/ on some real nigguh shit!!!! Well anyways, here's the street album from his SUPER ILL TALENTED ASS lyricist partner in rhyme Smoke of Field Mob!!!! Dude is one of the unsung TOP spittas from the Dirty Dirty and I'm for sure this won't be a let down but a bad nigguh get down. DIIIIIIIIGGUMZ!!!! Check the countryfied technology!!!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahhahahahahaha!!!!) 



  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment