Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dinco D. (of L.O.N.S.) - I Know Something / Believe It

I have come the conclusion that alot of older or should I say more established MC's never truly FELL OFF, it's just that the white establishment we refer to as "the recording industry" chooses to turn a blind eye and deaf ear unto the ICONS of a culture. My response is fuck 10% of em, 85% don't know what Hip Hop should sound like (those who glorify the deaf, and dumb in rhyme) and the remaining 5% in the game are the ones I rock wid on a entrepreneurial super bad nigguh level!!!!! I'm talkin bout the cats that move over, under, and thru this music thing can u DIGGUMZ? Wid that said, BIG shouts to my brother Dinco D. (among MANY others) for continuing to get busy and represent the culture to the utmost!!!! Brothers like Dinco (who is currently on tour wid X Clan, PE, Son of Bazerk, Monie Love, and Wise Intelligent!!!) are the under-praised experts of our feild and there is ALWAYS a place for them in the Hip Hop and emphatically a place for them on my humble blog. Me and Jimmy Kang (vice president of Wu-Tang Management) just had a discussion on how there is a more mature audience that exist within Hip Hop that grew up on beats, rhymes, and fly concepts/fashion that is not catered to because the industry tends to believe only young people with a larger amount of disposable income support artist......BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!! lol Fuck outta here!!!! Well anyways here are a couple NEW 2012 bops from my ninga Dinco D!!!! Check the gurrgulation.....DIGGUM SMACKZ- fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment