Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hip Hop Sh*t I DESPISE!!!! #1 by Fatherama



Yoooooooooo what's gurrglin my ningaz? In recent days I decided to have an addition to my blog called "Hip Hop Sh*t I DESPISE!!!!" to talk about just that......str8 up to the piggidy ya DIGGUMZ!!!! Why not start it off with a brother I really admire and keep it 100 B4 I even go in shittin on lames.....Jay Electronica!!!! WTF is up with the I dare a nigguh shit on Frenchie type shit? C'mon god, I already know and bare witness that the behind the scenes footage to the industry is surprising as far as who ur allies are behind closed doors....but myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BROTHER.....Frencho is WACK!!!! I already know more of the brother's (true) history than I care to know and I realize that he got most of his connects and plugs from being the cat behind the "Cocaine City" DVD series, B/U/T fuck outta here family!!!! ALL that street shit and all that DVD shit don't make you fit to be a MC!!!! DIGGUMZ!!!! The cat's whole wave is WACKISM bruv!!!! I'm not tryin to pick NO man's friends (or enemies for that matter) B/U/T atleast save the fuckin public outcries for wack ass rapper dudes!!!! Do that for us...the humble consumers STILL waitin for your fuckin album while you travel the world and fuck Caucasian, blue blood chicks instead of giving us the fuckin CD we've been waitin on.......ATLEAST A VIDEO MY NINGA!!!!! For all the ASAP Rocky/2 Chains/French Montana ass rap we have to suffer thru each day the LEAST u could do is when u make the news for this bullshit you've been makin the news for, is ATLEAST attach a MP3 god!!!! The jewel is don't make it look like your sellin out B4 u get the opportunity to officially buy in. Remember the records and the way of life you advocated that got u signed and got us all waitin (?) years for your joint!!!! This ain't the way the people want to cee you get down, lord!!! I understand fully that a man has many allies and friendships in all walks of life, b/u/t/ FUCK OUTTA HERE wid that Frenchie shit family!!! Let him, 50, Ross and the REST of them cats do THEIR thing and stick to buildin YOUR lane brother.....that's what THE PEOPLE WANT god!!!!-FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!)

OH, and here are the tweets from Jay Electronica!!!!woooooooooooooooooow!!!!!

 Although he does not view Montana as the most lyrical emcee, Jay Elect applauded the rapper’s flashy persona. “Truth be told French Montana is not a lyricall n*gga but he got that Birdman swagg. Its the magnolia in me,” he tweeted December 25th. “So I f*x w frenchy but for not for the raps for the swag” “Ps, I dare 50 to say one word!!!” “50 where you at you sneak instagram a** n*hgga. I seen ya sh*t!! What’s good. Ricky rozzay LL cool jayd that a**” “Hhahahahhahhaahhaa I’m laughin at thjese n*ggas” (Jay Electronica’s Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment