Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Father Jah & D.R.U.G.S. Beats - Lovin My Life / Get In Line

Oh yeh and for those that DON'T KNOW....the reason I get to talk about this Hip Hop and shit on all the wackness is due to the factualization that besides bein a SUPER BAD Real (substitute wid TRILL if u like for Pimp C lol) Nigguh to the MAX, is because I am dumb nice on the mic tool wid NO APOLOGIES diggy DIGGUMZ!!!! I'm not gonna give u my fuckin life stoty b/u/t I will say wid no speculation only expectactions that I am certified with the strong lingo an distributing technology filled jewelz....comprehende compadre? Well anywayz, Father Jah and D.R.U.G.S. Beats drops Feb. 2013!!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahhaha!!!!) ps. Don't let these Billies, hatin nigguhz, devilz and demons make u take that other pill either NEO!!! I REALLY spit!!!! lmao!!!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment