Sunday, December 9, 2012

Big Boi ft. UGK, Big K.R.I.T - Gossip

In case you don't know I am a avid admirer of the late great Pimp C!!!! Why you ask? Because he was a master artist at workin the intelligent pimp angle to the fullest and he stayed sprinklin crushed jewels on the streets and on the squares!!!! Outside the booth he demanded that southern MC's put some social commentary in the music and that they don't get lost in petty beef that only messes up money.....TRULY A REVOLUTIONARY GAME SPITTER in every since of the phrase....You gotta diggum smack on that!!!! Well anyways I felt like I heard the Pimp C verse off the new Big Boi album on something years ago......and I couldn't quite remeber....then POW POW (like my son King would say!!!!!) it was the Lil Will album!!!! I know your like Lil Who? Mane....you know Organized Noise?....ok well hmmmmmm how about you know the brother who later sung the hook on So Icey for Gucci and Jeezy (who Gucci later mentioned in his Young Jeezy diss "Made Lil Will sing the hook for a 50 slab" lol)THAT's what that Pimp verse was on!!! But ya know, here's both joints for u to draw up and meditate on!!!! Long live the Pimp and hood lookin out to Big Boi for ALWAYS doin him regardless of what the industry does....good record!!!-FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahaha!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment