Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cory Mo, Devin The Dude, & Slim Thug - Wut Tha Fuk / LIVE FOOTAGE

This is that ice cold fire from the brother Devin the Dude gettin down like always!!!! I believe this is the single off of his new movie (AVAILABLE NOW at a Red Box near YOU word!!!!) and this is also on the Cory Mo album. S/O to the D the D for bein one of the MOST down to earth SUPER BAD nigguhz you can ever deal wid in the industry!!!! REALLY, it's alot of lames I have met that are nothing like their music that I have crossed paths wid in this industry....Devin has never been that during the times we have worked together!!!! A matter of fact I think I'll post the live footage of the Dude from Lexington courtesy of my brother John-o-thin Doeski!!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahahah!!!!)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment