Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Saigon - Plant The Seed (What U Paid For)

THANK YOU to the brother Sai Giddy for holdin down New York city!!!! This record is CRAZY  and the video is bababananas!!!! I've been checkin for Saigon since the Yard Father mix cd around 2003ish!!!! If my memory serves me correct he was the first virtually unknown artist to see the marketing angle of gettin' a mix tape DJ (or 2!!!) to host your mix cd during the hieght of the mix CD era...DIGGUMZ!!!! Any ways dude is dumb nice and he's BEEN dumb NICE!!! I just spoke wid the god over the phone about a month ago and he's in a good place in his life and ready to go hard!!! Truth be told, if you ever say Saigon dropped a WACK album your only liein to yaself and Real Nigguhz don't believe you my ninga!!! WORD!!!! For those that  bop that intelligent street music this is that deluxe flyness!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahahah!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment