Friday, December 7, 2012

Choice - Payback (Too Short, Geto Boys, and N.W.A. diss)

THIS is CLASSIC Southern rap raunchiness at it's finest courtesy of the good people at Rap-A-Lot Records!!!! I know my young cats have never heard of this, b/u/t/ for the G's my age.....shiiiiiiiiiii I know ya mama wooped your ass for boppin this lmao!!! Louisville, KY was a Rap-A-Lot city way back before radio was more formatted (courtesy of Tony T. Fields another Louisville native, wow!!!!), before it was a No-Limit hot spot (Louisville...They Bout It, Bout It!!!) and later played a pivitol part in blowing up Cash Money Records (S/O Hot Boy Chilly from Park Hill Projects!!!)J-Prince then called Lil was the boss of the south. Anyways, if u have children in the room I wouldn't advise you play this......but in a 18 and older setting...have a laugh and enjoy my ninga!!!!-FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahaha!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment