Thursday, December 13, 2012

Donnie McFly ft. John Doe Main - Fly & Roger Diamond (video)

I told you we have Unstopable Sound Agents WORLWIDE my ninga!!!! S/O to my comrade Rodger Diamond the TOP street DJ in England who we met thru our brother Gangsta Yush of the SW9 Milly Crew in Brixton!!!! We recorded this track in the U.S. hood, but it's a record dedicated to Roger Diamond, the D.J. that rocks the HARDEST in the U.K. (meaning United Kingdom not University of Kentucky nigguh!!! lol) hoods!!!! Donnie McFly killed it, I mixed it, kept it short like black history month on a calendar to a Klans Man wid scissors and tore it up!!!! DIGGUMZ!!!! Check the illiotic extra fly gurrgalation extravaganza my ninga!!!! Oh but YES!!!! lol- FATHERAMA (hahahahahhahahahhahah!!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment