Sunday, December 9, 2012

Father Jah & Donnie McFly f/ Jr. Dread - I Hate Rapperz (video)

PEACE from all the goood people above space shuttle FATHERAMATRON!!!! Just examining my stats for the blog thus far and I have to say thank you to all my comrades for supporting the blog that "LOVES Hip Hop and HATES Rapperz"!!!! My inspiration internet wise is MY FAVORITE site dotgotit.com (check the link on the side of the page....DOPESKI!!!!) and music wise is QUALITY Hip Hop and some of my experiences with underworld independent rap. THANK YOU to everybody for your support thus far my ningas!!!! Father Jah and D.R.U.G.S. Beats album droppin Feb 2013!!!! CHECK THE TECHNICOLOR TECHNOLOGY!!!! Don't fuck around and get punched in your hip hop head!!!!! lol- fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

UPDATE: Here's a LOWER QUALITY RE-UPLOAD due to some JERK ASS video producer who took it DOWN after being PAID IN FULL...WOW!!! R.I.P. to our bredren and comrade, Donnie McFly!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment