Monday, December 17, 2012

KILLWAUKEE XPERIMENT' aka GAT TURNER X VIVA FIDEL - SAVE YOURS (SAVIOURS) 1 & 2

Yooooooooooooo, In the Supreme Alphabet "S" Stands for Self/Saviour and we are taught that Self is the only Saviour so with that said it is every civilized man's duty to "save yours" because Self is the TRUE Saviour!!!! That's PEACE and found to be right and exact. That same science is tayght in the church when they teach "let the mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus".....if you have Jesus's mind than YOU ARE the saviour right? Well anyways, with that knowledge of self I proceed to bang u wid the new video from my Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Which Compton?)comrades, Killwaulkee titled "Save Yours"!!!! Straight raw street shit wid that self science in it....You KNOW we support that!!! ALLDAY my ninga!!!! DIGGUMZ!!! Plus I love the fact Brother Gat rocked some Gucci Mane shit and made it fly!!!! BANG!!! My brother Viva Fidel is like a new school street Chuck D. no doubt and I rock wid him on whatever, he always reps the slums and sprinkles priceless jewels......shiiiiiii I have assisted him in teaching Hip Hop CLASSES.....literally my ninga!!!! Expand that peice of shit between your two abused ears and check the technology!!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment