Monday, January 7, 2013

Sasha Renee, J. Kellz - The Smoke

Dopeness from YP aka Sasha Renee ft. J Kellz produced by my lil bruv J.I.G.!!!! This shit is dumb heat!!! I know you don't know about this my ninga....BUT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YOU NEED TO!!!! Me and my gizo was boppin out to this tuff in Cincinatti!!! Lil sis got that skill and poise on the mic and easily stands out in a hoeish flavored female MC market. You know my G....not Lyte, but not Nicki, just a Sasha Renee who sounds comfortable in her own skin on the mic, and her pen game is not slouchin!!! I'm also diggin that she rocks the non-typical KY beats......DIGGUMZ!!!!! Non-Typical is fuckin good lol!!!! To many stand ins not enuff stand outs!!! lol, Well anywayz check the femine factor technology and tell me the bizzyness!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. PLUS Tell DJ Genius Thumbs Up on all the big shit talkin he did on the mixtape lol!!!!- FATHERAMA (hahahahahahahahaha!!!!)
    http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/19056/sasha-renee--yearned-presence.html#.UOTB3vnKjwM.facebook

    ReplyDelete