Wednesday, January 23, 2013

50 Cent ft. Snoop Dogg & Young Jeezy – Major Distribution (video)

This new 50 is some str8 hardbody 50 shit!!!.....B/U/T when u take away all the glitz and rap glamour, it's some old ass nigguhz talkin bout sellin dope. Fuck outta here!!!! I'm not even dissin b/u/t for those of us in the real world.....hey, ya know!!!! I gotta be the truth sprinklin mack man that I am and say I would love it as most people would if these old nigguhz inched the bar up juuuuuuuuust a lil bit!!!! 50 and Jeezy is not sellin no MFN keyz my ninga, and if you ask Snoop to knock you a sack he's gonna look at YOU like YOUR crazy!!!! We love innovators not those who constantly sell us the same movie and same experience repeatedly. Real hustlers practice the art of persuasion and framin their faces for any occasion!!!! WORD!!! Shiiiiiiii me and brother Fif have songs wid some of the same people, so it's no sneak dissin. I just wanna cee more content like Pimp C said!!! Plus, I'm still independent as nigguh B4 a artist. And Snoop is I-9's cousin so I'll say the same thing to him, wid all due Bad Nigguh respect!!!!! Good song, but TURN IT UP ON THESE NIGGUHZ.....the streets need us!!! Check the Dope Boy Technology!!!!- fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment