Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Father Jah, Switch Blade, Andrew Jackson,Real Talk - LIVE Cipher

Here's the footage of yours truly, Fatherama and some of my comrades spewin' acidic flames on hoe nigguhz and supporterz in a parallel fashion, my ninga!!!  If u can DIGGUM, than grab an illegal gun and kill em....twice if you'd like my midget!!!! Tell a enemy about this video because my enemies tend to pay me CLOSE attention!!!! Also, be sure to mark ur calenders for 12-14-13 because that's the day that the Hip Hop you LOVE comes back in effect courtesy of Father Jah & D.R.U.G.S. Beats (THE REAL DRUGS BEATS!!!) album "Manuscripture of the Father As Inspired by D.R.U.G.S. (Dope Real Under Ground Sh*t)!!! You don't have to support US....support YOUR EARS and feed them bitches some fly ass music, my ninga!!!! WHY NOT lol? Check the Unstopable Technology!!!-FATHERAMA (hahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment