Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Grand Daddy I.U.- P.I.M.P. Intro (prod. Marco Polo)

The game is CRISPY and the beatery is Ultra-Mackish, my G!!! Say WORD!!! lol SALUTE to the OG!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahah!!!)

check the descript:

 Hip Hop Veteran and Smooth Assassin Grand Daddy I.U. returns with his latest album entitled P.I.M.P. (Paper Is My Priority) which was released on his independently owned Steady Flow Enterprises.

Grand Daddy I.U.- 'P.I.M.P. Intro' (Produced by Marco Polo)Born in Queens, NY and raised in Hempstead, Long Island. I.U. made his way into the game during the "Golden Era" of Hip Hop. He landed a deal with Cold Chillin' Records which featured luminary artists such as Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Kool G. Rap, MC Shan, and Roxanne Shante just to name a few. He quickly carved his niche as "The Barry White of Rap" with such classics as "Something New", "Sugar Free", "Girl In The Mall", and "This Is A Recording". I.U. went on to record two more albums and collaborated with the biggest and most talented artists in the game; including; Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, 2Pac, KRS-One, Ice T, Heltah Skeltah and Big L respectively.

Grand Daddy I.U. continues to make hard beats and spit classic bars. In a world of Hip Hop where lyricism has taken a back seat to fashion, pre-school hooks and off beat flows, he seeks to bring skills back to the forefront with his new project and fourth official album P.I.M.P. (Paper Is My Priority) which was released in March 2015.

Though I.U. handles most of the production himself, today he shares the Marco Polo produced album opener “P.I.M.P. Intro.”

For More Information:

twitter.com/granddaddyiu
www.facebook.com/granddaddyiu?_rdr
www.granddaddyiu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment