Thursday, April 30, 2015

C-Rayz Walz - THE KANGOL KID (album stream)

Yooooooooooooooo, FRESH off the success of the "Almighty: The 12 Jewels" album, Here's that NEW C-Rayz Walz album, "The Kangol Kid", in effect!!! Str8 Non-Stop, Sun-Cycle, MFN Rockin' familation!!! SALUTE to our comrade and bredren, C-Rayz!!! INDEED!!! THIS is that Lazer Bars and Stone Beats BANG OUT, No Doubt!!! Exotic Technology wid no apology, my G!!! BEAUTIFUL Hip Hop, for the People!!! Listen, Share, Buy, Rock Out, MFN RESPECT!!! DIGGUMZ!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahah!!!) #SunCycle


"THE KANGOL KID" cover art
check the descript:
This is BOOMBAP DECAPITATION.
This is Golden Era HipHop. Ver Few Mc's Today Rhyme Like This. Most Don't have the Ability to in The First Place.
This is what they should Aspire to.
This is Time Capsule Rhyme Classic right here.

Tootin my own Horn?
Nah….
I'm Blowing My Own Dick Here..cuz I Came off The Way Most Mc's Only Dream of. If I Had Huge Publicity the press would say…

"C-Rayz Walz is Bringing it Back w/ "THE KANGOL KID"
I would say

"Shut The Fuck Up….I'm Pushing it Forward"
Show me another HipHop Album That Came out This Year w/ this Level of #BoombapDecapitation and I'll give you this Album for Free.

I'm not here to Save HipHop.
I Been Preserving The Culture. I'm Following Tradition.

Sucker Mc's, FemRapjerkBoys, Super Mainstream Glam Rappers….
KILL YASELF NOW.

"THE KANGOL KID"
I'm Down By Law.




Related:

C-Rayz Walz, Safari Black & Father Jah - LOVE (video)

No comments:

Post a Comment