Monday, November 10, 2014

THROWBACK: MC Shan - Juice Crew Law (OG 12inch RMX)

Yooooooooooooo....MANE!!! First of all, let me say that I usta OWN this on 45 record when I was a youth....Say WORD!!! This was the "B-Side" of  "They Use To Do It Out In The Park", and I purchased it from Mr. T's records on Poplar Level Road, Ewwwwwwwwwwwww (R.I.P.)!!!! In MY opinion, THIS was one of the ILLEST MC Shan flows Eeeeeeeeeeeeever!!!! We probably ALL agree that KRS-1 and BDP won the Over All BATTLE against Shan, B/U/T DON'T FRONT, MC Shan got in that A** on this joint, my G!!! DAMNSKI!!!! "I'll be meatin' u, defeatin' u, and BEATIN' U DOWN" flow, in FULL EFFECT!!! Not to mention the Marley Marl work on here wid the James Brown sample BEAT and the BUGGED OUT cuts is BANAAAAAAAANAS, familation!!! Str8 OG, QB aggression at it's MFN FINEST, INDEED!!! Me and the God Jahaz were BANGIN' this joint earlier and he said that Kane probably wrote this rhyme........hmmmmmmmm.....I could cee it tho!!! STILL the MFN Juice Crew was in ELEVATED MFN Turn Up Modery on THIS, no doubt!!! DIGGUMZ!!! Listen, Enjoy, and don't EVER DARE VIOLATE, Juice Crew LAW!!! WORD!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahhaah!!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment