Sunday, November 9, 2014

Jean Grae - #5 EP (album stream)

My baby, Jeanie is on some OTHER sh*t right now...... B/U/T this is kinda ILL!!! Produced & Recorded by Jean Grae? YEP!!! Wid NO flows tho? Hmmmmmmmmm..... a lil Jeanie Sunday Soul and otherness, my G!!! DIGGUMZ!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahah!!!)


check the descript:


This is #5. I felt like doing something else. So I did. I really enjoy song crafting. The producing, the recording, the writing, the mixing, the everything. It's short, but grown. Love ya.

"You trying to have n*ggas make more babies? I don't need no more kids." - Young Guru

"An album of f*ck music." - Sara Benincasa

"'underneathu' makes me feel like a man." - @bonsuhunter

"Once again Jean makes a new record and refuses to let me jump on any of the tracks..." - Wyatt Cenac

"...this EP finds her venturing into the world of R&B, and doing it in a way that doesn’t suck." - Mass Appeal

"Oh sh*t, sex! brb." - @rulerofmyself

"#5 "makes me wanna take off work" Your voice is like the happiness of getting that first pink Starburst out the pack." - @aynek26

No comments:

Post a Comment