Monday, November 24, 2014

DJ Jaycee - Live From The Planet Neptune (the mixtape)

Rocket MFN Fuel from the planet, Neptune? INDEED!!! DJ Jaycee murked the mix, my G, u can't front!!! DIGGUMZ!!! SALUTE to Neptunes on creatin' their OWN world!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!)



Tracklist:
Intro
Caught Out There
Knock Yourself Out
Work It Out
Cross The Border
The Funeral
Blue Magic
What Happened To That Boy feat. The Clipse
Rock Star
Never Look Back
Rock Your Body
Frontin'
U Don't Have To Call
Beautiful
There She Goes
Hollaback Girl
Nothin'
Excuse Me Miss Again
I'm Serious
Theme From Fat Albert
Fatty Girl
Shake Ya Ass
Wait A Minute feat. Lil' Kim
Number One feat. Kanye West
I'm A Slave 4 U
Let's Get Blown feat. Pharrell
Like I Love You
Young'n
Wanna Love You Girl
Touch
Universal Mind Control
Milkshake
Everyone Nose
Allure
I Ain't Heard Of That feat. Bun B & Pharrell


No comments:

Post a Comment