Thursday, October 11, 2018

Kanye West's goes on a CLASSIC Rant to Trump in the White House (video)

The brother Yeezy speaks to Trump about Larry Hoover, Alternate Universes, Mental Health, Prison Reform, Bringing Jobs to America, The 13th Ammendment, and how "Nobody Ever Taught Us".....and that's just the FIRST 5 minutes, familation!!! WOW!!! I would LOVE to be a Fly on Trump's Wall to here what he has to say about Kanye in PRIIIIIIVATE!!! DIGGUMZ!!! It's interesting that THIS is now American History!!! Your seeds may learn about this in school one day....CNN didn't have much GOOD to say about the GOOD Music CEO when I just caught it minute ago....I NEVER Thought I would say I wish a grown man had a "handler" or a maybe a "manager" like on Professional Wrestling that spoke for him!!! The White House already has a WWE Swag, my G!!! Did he rock a black Dickie shirt to the White House tho? - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!)





 


No comments:

Post a Comment