Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Earl Sweatshirt & Solange - Stay Inside Season 2 (podcast)

2 eclectic heads come together to share vibes....DIGGUMZ!!! I had to share this because I had No Idea who Tiarra Whack was prior to bumpin' into this, my ninga.....Str8 ILLERY Deluxe!!! I've never even PEEPED Earl's podcast B4, B/U/T this joint is CRAZY BUGGED w/ no boundaries!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)







Tracklist:

1.Sister Carol – Love In The Morning

2.Doug Carn – Tropic Sons

3.Fiona Apple – The First Taste

4.Wintertime – U Times 2

5.Tierra Whack – Fruit Salad

6.Brandy – Focus

7.Ariana Grande – R.E.M.

8.Noname – Don't Forget About Me

9.Archie Shepp & Romulus Franceschini – Quiet Dawn

10.Yungstar – Knockin Pictures Off Da Wall

11.Lil Flip – I Can Do That

12.Stevie Wonder – Come Back As A Flower

13.Shamel Cee Mystery – Shamel Cee Mystery Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment