Sunday, July 8, 2018

Dave East VS Tray Pizzy (both diss songs)

Yoooooooooooo.... I'm not the #1 follower of these cats movements, B/U/T some dopeness was undoubtedly spit in this exchange!!! When I first peeped the Tray Pizzy, I said eeeeeeeeeeeeew, he's throwin' DARTS!!! Until I did the knowledge to the Nas's artist, Dave East joint and said, DAMNSKI, dude got BUSY on there, on some 6 minute non-stop SLAUGHTER type shit, familation!!!! It's only right that I share it with the Un-Hipz and so forth!!! lol THIS was entertainin', my G!!! Correct me if I'm Wrong, LMAO!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!)



Here's the Tray Pizzy joint that was the SET OFF:



...And Here's Dave East's One Shot BLAM:



CLICK HERE for UPDATE w/ Tray Pizzy Response to Dave East!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment