Monday, July 2, 2018

Agallah - Lazarus Pits + Conway & Gunn Diss (videos)

Ain't THIS that joint he was TURNT UP to dissin Westside Gunn & Conway? WORD!!!! Ag was whilin' for a hot second, B/U/T it was be nice to hear a joint w/ him and the Griselda Camp.....DIGGUMZ!!! For the un-hips, let me walk you thru the story as I observed it via internet.... - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!)



Here's the UNRELEASED joint Ag just dropped...



Here's the video I was talkin' about where he was dissin' Conway & Westside Gunn...




Here's the video where he extended PEACE like a OG...




Westside Gunn doesn't ACCEPT the apology....




 THUS the "Unreleased" song at the top "Lazarus Pits" is leaked TODAY.... I still hope they make PEACE on some #QualityHipHop shit.... And I don't feel like AG was dissin' Sean Price w/ SPITE, tho he was turnt u-u-u-U-U-UP!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment