Monday, May 18, 2015

Jay Z - B-Sides FULL Concert (video)

Black is BACK , and the TRUTH only hurts SUCKERS, familation!!! lol DIGGUMZ!!! Jiogga Shouted out Chinx, Reunited wid Beans, AND spoke on Black Economics/White Supremacy? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!! Not to mention, bailin' out some Boston protestors, my G!!! Grown Man, SUPERB!!! INDEED!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!)

JayZ_StateProperty







Jay Z SLAMS White Supremacist......WOW! Finally he's speaking up
Jay Z SLAMS White Supremacist Youtube and Spotify in a TIDAL Freestyle“Don’t ever go with the flow, be the flowAnd I don’t need no middle man to talk to my niggasI understand if you don’t understand, I figure I’m JiggaThat’s where we differI take what’s mine, you accept what they they give you, I get youI don’t take no cheques I take my respectPharrell even told me go with the safest betJimmy Iovine on for the safety netGoogle dig around a crazy chequeI feel like Youtube is the biggest culpritThem niggas pay you a tenth of what you supposed to getYou know niggas die for equal pay right?You know when I work I ain’t your slave right?You know I ain’t shucking and jiving and high-fiving, and you know this ain’t back in the days right?Well I can’t tell, how the way they killed Freddie Gray rightShot down Mike Brown how they did Tray right?Let them continue choking niggas, We gon’ turn style, I ain’t your token niggaYou know I came in this game independent, right?TiDAL, my own lane, same differenceOh niggas is skeptical as they own shitYou bought 9 iPhones and Steve Jobs is richPhil Knight worth trillions you still bought those kicksSpotify worth nine billion and they ain’t say shit!Lucy you got some ‘splaining to doThe only one they hating on look the same as you…That’s cool, I know they trying to bamboozle youSpending millions on media trying to confuse youI had to talk to myself, Hov you used to itIt’s politics as usual!”
Posted by DeLorean on Sunday, May 17, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment