Saturday, November 30, 2013

MC Battle: Haze vs Nfact (video)

Yoooooooooooooooo, first off let me APOLOGIZE for fallin' off in the spots DUMB DEEP with my U-N-I-Verse All Godz who were here visiting and bein' loud........DIGGUMZ!!! We had a private pre-party and were still in THAT zone lol, no disrespect to the MC's or the culture tho, SALUTE!!! With THAT bein' said, THIS is a fierce MFN battle from the soil of Louisville, KY that embodies ALOT of our city's "FUCKU" attitude!!! If your EASILY offended in the first place you may NOT want to press play, Str8 like THAT lol!!! Unadulterated notable quotables, my ninga!!! WORD!!! You tell ME who won.......I have my faves!!! lol Salute to the family over at dope16.com!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment