Friday, November 22, 2013

Geto Boys - Unsung (FULL Episode)

Ok, Scarface was the first MC to EVER take intrest in me, Willie D is one of the FIRST MC's I ever met and one of the tapes I STILL know every word to, Bushwick and Reddy Red.....toooooo much to speak on!!! Louisville was a Rap-A-Lot town, then No Limit/Wu-Tang, then Cash Money/Rawkus.....with ALOT of sh#t in between.....if that's even fair (and it's NOT!!!). DIGGUMZ!!! The GB made ALOT of my ILL generations theme music in our town....WORD!!!! The docu is DOPE, B/U/T it misses certain things such as "Mind Playin Tricks" is one of the MOST CINEMATIC videos ever.....it has NO LIP SYNCING.....Str8 Movie, my nig!!! Don't miss these boys humble wisdom, familation.....PLEASE. Maybe, one day I'll tell u the convo that me and Uncle Face had about Notorious B.I.G. while Biggy was still livin'.....WOW!!! Another point is that it's CRAZY to mention Big Mike widout mentioning The Convicts wid Lord 3-2 and such. Yes, I have a Big Mike in Louisville story too....but it's kinda wierd.....NOTICE how Mike was there, then he was not, wid no more mention....hmmmmmm. Notice that ALL of the things u speak MANIFEST on the sooner or later. Bless Up the Almighty Geto Boys, THANK YOU!!!! There are SEVERAL things I could say about this video, but WHY, OVERALL they did a GREAT job, and u could make a 3 hour episode on the Great GB!!!! - fatherama (hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment