Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Canibus Presents: The Almighty - Prelude To The 2nd Coming (mixtape)

S/O to my brother Cappadonna who showed me ULTIMATE love in 2013!!!! DIGGUMZ!!! This is the mixtape B4 the actual album NOT to be confused wid my brother C-Rayz Walz "Almighty: The Godly Verses" album featuring Father Jah, Sadat X, Afu-Ra, and Others!!! Like I said earlier I'm not into the rapper politics and I have comrades that would kill for me and enjoy the concept....DIGGUMZ!!! S/O to all the True and Living 7's and SALUTE to all civilized people across the 196,940 sq. miles of the planet Earth.....WORD!!!! Here is the DL and Stream to The Almighty album featuring Cannibus, M80, Planet Asia, Bronze Nazareth, Cappadonna, and Nino Bless......PEACE!!!! - fatherama (hAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment