Friday, August 16, 2013

Evan Era vs Haze (video)

Yooooooooooooooo....for those unaware, KY got spitters G!!!! I was actually there for this  event and the Inner-G was CRAZY!!!! The brother Haze came up and said "You probably don't know who I am, but I'm a fan" THAT raight there told me he was a REAL Nigguh because cats out here feel some kinda way about salutin' the ground breakers and earth shakers....DIGGUMZ!!!! B/U/T  by the end of the night I was like, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....I'm a fuckin fan lol!!!! Yep, he called dude all types of  so called slurs, but yo....it's NO HOLDS BARRED and ALL THE WAY GUTTERIFIC on the KY circuit, Bruv!!!! SALUTE to Dope 16 for continuing to hold events and give cats outlets to shoot their bars off, but I hope I hear some songs from the MC's too because that's a piece of the long term bread in this game.....WORD!!! By the way this wasn't the ONLY dope battle that night, but mos def one of my faves!!! DIGGUMZ!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahaahahahahahahah!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment