Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Strange Tang - Know My Name

What's Gurrglin' Familation? This track ain't the most Hippest of the Hoppest per se' b/u/t S/O to my comrades Strange Tang for ALWAYS experimenting with new sounds. I LOVE the message of the song, b/u/t I despise the popish B.E.P. type feel......But hey my preference is more BDP than BEP!!! Nonetheless, I support the family and they always have a comrade in fatherama INDEED, but Yall need some of these Jah beats, bruv!!! I've heard alot of layers to the Strange Tang sound tho, and this is just 1 of the many!!! But hey, I'm a 37 year old convicted felon who will probably SMACK a DJ or 2 B4 the year is over because I feel it's the right thing to do....so I'm probably not the target audience for this track lol!!! Yet and Still, I co-sign, support, and rock wid my unique comrades Strange Tang x100!!! Checko Techo!!! - fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)




2 comments:

  1. Much love and respect for the "honest" review. Key word being "HONEST". We definitely know its not for everybody, but it does have a purpose. You know I fux witchu the long way big homie! Keep doing your thing and i'll keep sending you music! #salute

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for NEVER Trying to sound like Everybody else!!!! The way to the money is in crafting your own lane which Strange Tang continues to do with a sound that has no limits or boundaries. After u try a little bit of everything you then find a fly way to blend it all together and capture an array of sounds in one song. I fux wid BOTH Tang's ALL DAY!!! lol!!!-fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!)

    ReplyDelete