Friday, April 26, 2013

Father Jah x San Dolla G.I.C. (Game Intelligence Common Sense) (mixtape)

First off I probably need to give a disclaimer and say that me an the brother San Dolla live 2 TOTALLY different lifestyles, b/u/t that same chemistry that makes us different on MOST levels is that same unique chemistry that allows us to make some FLY ASS Hip Hop music. NOT to say that I'm a angel because ACTUALLY I went to jail right after we completed this cd years ago, DIGGUMZ!!! But anyways, the joint is NICE and features snippets of the brother Tariq Nasheed, aka Tariq Elite, aka OG King Flex who you may be hip to now for his INCREDIBLE DVD's Hidden Colors part 1 & 2!!! This whole project is that fly street shit at the utmost and features Donnie McFly, Jr. Dread of Code Red, Macaroni, Ant Trouble, Taylor MAYD, Mondo, Figg, and MORE!!!! Salute to ALL my Super Bad Nigguhz and comrades who already KNOW what this is!!!! For those who don't, here's a FREE CD on fatheramathon!!!! Checko Techo!!! - fatherama (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment