Friday, February 26, 2021

DJ Absurd - Ear 2 The Streets Radio #480 (mix show)

2 Hours of That 2021  FRESHNESS Str8 off the racks, for the Underground Earz to BLAM on BUMP Mode... Of Course!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)







check the cracklist:

1. Intro (Prod. by DJ Absurd) (Scratches by DJ Absurd) 2. Survive Illegal - Termanology, Eto 3. Aretha - Fred The Godson (R.I.P.) 4. Coming Outside - Onyx 5. If Not Now, When? - ANoyd 6. Ninja Stars - Dom Pachino, Shyheim 7. Story Of My Life - Street Life, Method Man (Prod. by K-Def) 8. Oh My God - Cuban Pete, DJ Iceman 9. What It Feels Like - Nipsey Hussle (R.I.P.), Jay-Z 10. EPMD - Nas (Prod. by Hit-Boy) 11. 2020 - Marlon Craft 12. Nutshell Pt.2 - Phife Dawg (R.I.P.), Busta Rhymes, Redman (Prod. by J Dilla (R.I.P.) 13. Prayers Over Packages - DJ Muggs, Rome Streetz 14. Immunity - Benny the Butcher, ElCamino 15. Derelict Pt.3 - Termanology, Ea$y Money, Artisin, Reks 16. One Of These Days - Fred The Godson (R.I.P.) 17. The Things We Can’t Forgive - Slaine, Rite Hook (Prod. by Statik Selektah) 18. Welcome To America - Black Thought 19. Lockbuster - Locksmith 20. Bodies - Merkules, Swifty McVay, KXNG Crooked 21. Drone Strike - General Steele, Jahdan Blakkamoore 22. Free Will - Eloh Kush & Ras Beats 23. Sons Of Kings - Conway, Knowledge The Pirate 24. On Mamas - Talib Kweli (Prod. by Diamond D) 25. Like It Is - Cymarshall Law 26. Before I Wake - Demrick, Jarren Benton 27. Wake Up Show Villains - Dray Yard, Juice, Capitol I-Man 28. Suicide - Wais P, Termanology, Lil Fame 29. Pain - Page Kennedy, Elzhi, Method Man 30. Kool-Aid - Little Vic, Vinnie Paz, Billy Danze 31. When The War Ends - Slaine, Ill Bill 32. Get Off My Yard - Marlon Craft 33. Border Wars - General Steele, Shabaam Sahdeeq, Louie Skaggs 34. Concrete Street - Taiyamo Denku, Sonny Seeza (Prod. by Bo Faat) 35. North Star - ANoyd 36. Red Beams - Conway 37. Live And Let Live - Devin The Dude, Slim Thug, Scarface

No comments:

Post a Comment