Monday, April 1, 2019

Nipsey Hussle's Murder Gang Culture or Conspiracy (videos) #RIPNipseyHussle

R.I.P. to the brother Nipsey Hussle, NO DOUBT!!! WORD to Dr. Sebi!!! The event is tragic in an EPIC week where the Nation of Gods & Earths (5%ers) had a STREET named after there founders in Harlem, Kevelen X dies, Nipsey gets Murdered, and MORE!!! Damnski, my G!!! I've heard theories from BOTH sides that I have to share, B/U/T at the end of the day, I hope we gain SOMETHING as far as how we move as a community and analyze those around us, familation!!! DIGGUMZ!!! Make sure you check the cat Super Nova Slum and his info....Mane!!! - fatherama #RESPECT




Supa Nova : Nipsey Hussle's Murder Shows That Gang Culture Is A Death style Not Lifestyle (video)



Tariq Nasheed on The Murder of Nipsey Hussle (video)




Tariq Nasheed: Update on the Nipsey Hussle Murder Case (video)




Nipsey HUSSLE MURDERED The Government DR.SEBI and OUR PEOPLE (video)

No comments:

Post a Comment