Wednesday, September 12, 2018

H-Town Bride Twerks Into Wedding Reception (video)

Here's a lil mid-week Semi-RATCHETNESS to help YOU make it thru the week, familation!!! I'm NOT mad at the sister, everybody celebrates DIFFRENT, and some people are happier than OTHERS to be married!!! LMAO What up to all my comrades in H-Town who STAY DOWN....DIGGUMZ!!! I'd probably prefer Mos Def & Kweli performin' "Brown Skin Lady" at my wedding, B/U/T everybody has the right to rock out how THEY rock out at their function, my G!!! Congrats to the couple, no doubt....THIS still had me ROLLIN' tho...and she's rockin' that fit Str8 to the Honey Moon!!! lol NOTICE that they'll always give this more Press than ANYTHING independent and responsible that could potentially promote positive change in the community tho....damnski!!! STILL she's lit and it's NOT the MFN couples fault!!! DIGGUMZ!!! So I still was like "go,go,go" silently to myself....OOOOOPS!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)






BONUS: The Extended Clip...

No comments:

Post a Comment