Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trick Trick Gives A REAL LIFE Message (video link)

Str8 From the No Fly Zone CHAIRMAN and such!!! DIGGUMZ!!! Speakin' for the Natives, my G!!! S/O to the comrade Trick on the Louisville Shout!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahaha!!!)



check some of the quotes:

“I don’t usually entertain the s**t that go on on the Internet because the Internet, to me, is not the real world, but I do recognize there are a lot of things going on on the Internet and in the media concerning myself and concerning another individual…“

“Well concerning myself and that individual is none of your motherf**king business.”

“That’s a grown man. I’m a grown man. Grown men don’t put grown men business out to the muthaf***ing public. If I wanted to address it. I would have addressed it. If I wanted to promote it, I would have promoted it. I move how I move is because I stand for something.”

“My “No Fly Zone” ain’t about taking nobody’s money. I don’t want your motherf**king money. Nobody. What the f**k I look like telling somebody you got to pay me to come to my town? Don’t you think I would have been in f**king prison if that’s what was going on? And as far as the incident the other day, you see what the f**k the police said – no arrests were made. So what the f**k did I do wrong? That man said didn’t nothing happen to him. He’s correct, nothing happened to him…”

“…this the real world out here and to survive in the real world it requires respect…I don’t want yo money man…but understand you just came and these people paid money to come see you. The natives have come to support you and be a part of your movement. Don’t turn you’re a** at them, take they money, and turn yo a** at them. And you don’t owe them no money. But respect them…I happen to be one of the appointed representatives of the natives. This my house. I just want respect. Respect my house… “

No comments:

Post a Comment