Saturday, December 28, 2013

C-Rayz Walz "ALMIGHTY Exposed" Solar Flares Pt. 1 (video)

WOW!!! PEACE to the 7, my comrade who's a str8 up dude, C-Rayz Walz!!! OF COURSE, I'm down wid the Wu-Tang and I consider Cappadonna my all wise and civilized brother as well. DIGGUMZ!!! As far as the situation goes with the one grafted seed, all I know is RIGHT is RIGHT and WRONG is of course, WRONG, although I'm not in the "beef", WORD!!! I was also just wid Planet Asia a few weeks back, and he is my A-Alike as well for those who may wonder!!! WORD!!! Check the video AND Download the NEW C-Rayz album which is FIREPOWER available NOW!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)

Check the Descript:

Shedding Light on The Science of The song and Video conecept for "STIMULI (I'm Ready)". Spotlight on Jasiri X and his Elevated Work Ethic. Dropping Atomic Math on M-Gaytee aka Lil Piglet. This is Just the Tip of the Shark Teeth. Get out the Water Devil. Download The Album of The Year for FREE at  http://www.audiomack.com/album/c-rayz-walz/almighty-the-solar-facts

ALSO, Diabolic said on his Face Book:
NOTICE TO ALL ARTISTS This is Diabolic putting fake fuck typical industry snake on blast
If you any brains and intend on NOT getting jerked do NOT deal @matthew M-Eighty Markoff M-Eighty is a known snake, weasel, leech, talentless hack who tries desperately to eat off REAL artists plates by taking money in their names when he has never spoken to them in his life.. He has jerked numerous people and will jerk you, he is the type SNAKE fuck that makes the music business cut throat.

Just dealing in equality, if M-80 wants to respond I'll post it as well........




1 comment: