Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Redman - Remixxes (mixtape)






Tracklist:
01. Redman Remixxes Intro
02. Just Dnt Give a Fuck 2 (I Just Dn't Give a Fuck frm Eminem's Marshall Mathhers LP)
03. Zip Lock feat. Runt Dawg (frm Dead Prez's Album Lets get Free)
04. My 2nd Lighter (frm Nas's Stillmatic Album My 2nd Chilhood)
05. Sourdeezal (frm Watch the Throne Album No Church in the Wild..Jayz and Kanye feat Frank Ocean)
06. Smoke, Drank n Fuck (frm Kirko Bangz single Drank in my Cup)
07. WKYA Skit 1
08. Brick Intentions (frm the Wash Album Bad Intentions Dr.Dre and Nocturnal)
09. Dont Want It Wit Us feat. Icadon (I Know What You Want Busta Rymes Mariah Carey FlipmodeSquad)
10. Smoke wit Me (frm Justin Timberlake's Album Justified Rock your Body)
11. Our House feat. Ready Roc and Runt Dawg (frm Big Sean's Finally Famous Album)
12. I'm strait feat. Ready Roc (I'm Straight frm T.I. King album)
13. Smoke n Hennessey (frm G-Dep Special Delivery)
14. We Gone Take It feat. Icadon and Mr.Cream (frm Jadakiss's Album Kiss Tha Game Goodbye feat. Styles P)
15. Can't u See feat. Tubi (frm Total's Album Total Can't you See feat the Notorious Biggie Smalls)
16. Brick City Gangstas feat. Ready Roc and Doggman (frm the Documentary Album Let's Ride The Game)
18. You're So Gangsta feat. Fatimah (So Sexxy Twista's Kamikaze album feat R.Kelly)
19. Smoke All Day feat. Melanie Rutherford (from Stevie Wonder's Key of Life Album - As)
20. Redman Remixxes Outro
CLICK HERE for the MFN Download, Bruv!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment