Friday, September 27, 2013

Did Kanye Tell Jimmy Kimmel "I Am Tupac"? (video)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I would've loved to be a fly on the wall for THAT convo!!! I want to ride Kanye out, but as Black Men in Amerikkka we are ALL Tupac based on our media portrayal on a daily basis!!! I don't bop the last Kanye album like that but I DO get the MFN point. Hell, some people in our Underground Hip Hop scene have the NERVE to get upset when I correct and then re-ject them based on there assumptions, I can only imagine what an artist of Kanye's stature (wid a big booty white chick lol) goes thru!!!! What I was most offended by was Kimmel's skit was called Kanye Kid (re)Kreations.....maybe he has a staff member with a robe and hood on the low lol!!! Either way I don't feel like Kanye is havin' a breakdown as the media is insinuating, AND I think it's funny that he rode dude out!!! DIGGUMZ!!! Right or Wrong, he's just a passionate musician!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment