Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LL Cool J - Jack Ripper vs.We Came To Party Ft. Snoop Dogg & Fatman Scoop

What's gurrglin my ninga? Yoooo, I almost dig the new LL on some OG Jack the Ripper type shit lol!!!! I am a undoubtable fan of "Hardcore, Heavyweight, B-Boy down" LL, and it seems he might be ready to bring the growl back bruv!!! Now for the unhipz, Jack the Ripper is the classic LL battle rap in which he was lyrically baked by Kool Moe Dee but won off of sooooooo many extra points he got off of delivery, beat, swag and so forth....plus it's just a DOPE ASS street record for the time!!! Hey, he say Moe was a washed up rapper who needed to wash up lol.....CLASSIC ILLERY my mans!!!! I heard somebody say LL is still searchin' for that new formula and I have to say, this AIN'T IT...but it's close familation!!! Checko Techo!!! - fatherama (hahahahahahah)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment