Sunday, December 15, 2013

Father Jah - Space Shuttle Juice (prod.by Mike WiLL Made It)

THIS joint is actually a verse that I did for the Protect Ya Neck Records / Wu-Tang Management MC Cipher that was getting put together a few months ago. DIGGUMZ!!! When I got the call from Jimmy Kang (VP of Wu-Tang Management / PYN Records) to rock this beat, I was actually out of town in Atlanta workin' wid the comrade Young Dirty Bastard (Son of ODB), so I dropped this verse in ATL at my bredren, engineer extraordinaire, Mudnoc's studio. Bein' that I don't BOP alot of Mylie Cyrus type sh#t, I really can't tell you alot about Mike Wills Made It, B/U/T that's who did the beat, Bruv!!! lol!!!
Yet and still, I thought it was on some ILL, dark, type sh#t, so I went in and put that mean vocal sprinkle on it!!! Str8 like THAT, wid NO PROB, my ninga, WORD!!! So anyways, the cipher didn't get completed in the matter of time that it needed to get completed in, and I was left wid this SICK ASS verse layin' around, SOOOOO I decided to drop it as a jewel for my divine Born Day weekend!!! Of course, since it was originally a freestyle, it didn't have a title so I called the joint "Space Shuttle Juice" lol. I figured for a space ship to make it wherever it's goin' to it has to have ALOT of MFN juice to hit other planets and galaxies. I feel like we movin' wid THAT type of juice thru the galaxy that we call Hip Hop, DIGGUMZ, so thus the Illiotic title, my G!!! SALUTE to all the forealianz that help make 2013 a hell of a MFN Year, and just know that 2014 is gonna be even BIGGER, my G!!! So without further loose rap, check the technology and share it wid a friend!!! DIGGUMZ!!! - fatherama (hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha)






No comments:

Post a Comment